General Practitioner — Packages
Welcome to My Practice
Our GP's can undertake assessments for the following.
1) Consultations, treatment, and management of health conditions
2) Private prescriptions (Control Drugs will not be prescribed)
3) Standard and specialised blood tests
4) Urine testing, height, weight, BMI assessment and lifestyle advice
5) X-ray, Ultrasound, CT and MRI scanning referral
6) Onward referral to specialist on private basis
7) In depth discussion and understanding of current health concerns
8) Menopause and HRT Consultations and Sexual health concerns
9) Medical examinations – pre-employment, driving, insurance.
10) HGV and Taxi Medicals
11) Family planning and contraceptive advice
12) Private smears
13) Travel Vaccinations
Yearly annual subscription- this includes registration, full review with yearly blood tests, breathing tests, urine tests, stool and ECG.
Regular check-up on monthly basis if required.
Filling of medical or insurance forms, employment checks.
Vaccinations (vaccine to be bought by the patient),
preferential rates on acupuncture or pain injections.
Costs: Please call the clinic to enquire.
Yearly MOT: Registration, full annual review this includes registration, full review with yearly blood tests, breathing tests, urine tests, stool and ECG. Height, weight, BMI assessment and lifestyle advice
Option to see the GP on adhoc basis
After the MOT on as required basis: £85.00 per half hour
If you are fit and active, we can offer you registration with a private GP who is familiar with your medical history on as required basis.
One off, Initial registration will cost £150.00, and this will enable us to take current medical history and also obtain a past medical history from your NHS GP. To maintain registration (to keep it open) on yearly basis will then costs £40 pa. It includes an appointment with our Health Care Assistant.
You will then be able to access a GP on an adhoc basis at a cost of £85, blood and other tests will be charged as extra.
Please note you will still need to keep your registration with your NHS GP/need to utilise A&E for emergencies for any of the packages. The doctor will not give advise on prenatal or maternity services.